Tennis Coach Opportunity with Freedom Leisure
Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
We are looking for a Tennis Coach to join our friendly and professional team, delivering coaching sessions across our Worcester contract. We are looking for someone who holds the nationally recognised Level 2 Tennis Coaching Qualification as a minimum, and has excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Hours: Casual Hours - as and when needed
- Coaching Tennis to children and/or adults according to qualification, training and experience.
- Assisting in the supervision of customers ensuring their safety and discipline.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times.
- To deal with any customer complaints/comments professionally and courteously.
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development provided
- Paid annual leave
- Fun and busy environment
- Discounted Staff Membership
- Potential permanent work opportunities
- Opportunities to build an exciting career
- Rewarding role supporting health & fitness in the community
Closing date: 12th May 2021
Salary: £13.95 - £20.49 ph